:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ManelFdez0

Failure of game Unhandled Exception

Question

Good evening, des of yesterday that me hill unloads her 0.2F of bttf valley, and when I give him to initiate item, all good, but the problem loads his shaft the half, here I leave a photo of the mistake you http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ms2aep.jpg I have Windows 7 home premium, and the gta vice city is of CD (with the version 0.2E I was going away perfectly, but on having spent her 0.2F already me salio the mistake, I have seen videoes and habia done it of the videoes and cannot arrange it, have reinstated the mod, and without working (I cannot reinstall the CD for which me the CD drive does not work). I am Spanish, sorry for my English.

7 answers to this question

¿Has tratado de instalar el mod con la versión manual?, ¿instalaste el mod a una copia limpia de Vice City?, ¿estás iniciando un juego nuevo o estás tratando de cargar un juego guardado anteriormente? Puedes contestar en español, pero deja una copia del mensaje en inglés, para la cortesía de los demás.

--

Have you tried installing the manual version of the mod?, have you tried installing over a clean copy of Vice City?, are you trying to start a new game or are you trying to load a previously saved game? You can reply in spanish, but include a copy in english, for everyone else's courtesy.

probé de instalar con el automático y el manual y nada, tenia la versión 0.2E del bttf hill valley, y estoy iniciando juego nuevo, ya que no tengo partida guardada.

I tried of installing with the automatic one and the manual and nothing, tape-worm the version 0.2E of the bttf hill valley, and I am initiating new game, since I do not have guarded item

¿Instalaste 0.2F sobre 0.2E o una instalación stock de Vice City? Debes de instalarla sobre una copia nueva de Vice City.

---

Did you install 0.2F over 0.2E or on a stock install of Vice City? You must install on a new copy of Vice City.

¿Instalaste 0.2F sobre 0.2E o una instalación stock de Vice City? Debes de instalarla sobre una copia nueva de Vice City.

---

Did you install 0.2F over 0.2E or on a stock install of Vice City? You must install on a new copy of Vice City.

instale sobre la versión 0.2E, pero al instalarlo con el automático, se me creo una nueva carpeta a parte, como si fuera otro juego diferente, y no se que hacer con esa carpeta.

Install on the version 0.2E, but on having installed it with the automatic one, I believe a new folder to part, as if it was another different game, and not that to do with this folder.

El instalador necesita que le señales el directorio original de Vice City, sin modificaciones, del cual duplicará los archivos necesarios para crear una copia de la instalación con el mod incluido. Al final, tendrás tu directorio original de Vice City sin cambios y una copia con el mod.

---

The installer needs you to locate the original, unchanged, Vice City directory, from which it will duplicate the necessary files to create a copy of the installation with the mod included. At the end, you will have your original Vice City directory and a copy with the mod.

0xC0000005 is a general error code for access violation. Or in other terms, memory at an invalid address was attempted to read (or write). But without knowing the code behind it, that information is not really helpful, as it can be anything that causes it.

Sign in to follow this