Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
10httrquitr

After 0.2F, will this be it?

use a program that will make it an installer for you lol

That's a newbies way of making an installer.

One of my Dad's friends had a Delorean, Mervin Young his name.. every now and then you would see him driving round the city, it use to fascinate me as kid being a BTTF fan :)

I know of a chap by the name of Mervin, who lives in Ireland - he makes up stainless steel chassis' for the DeLorean.  Clever guy.

Ok, sit-rep; we have a working installer.  Pending a few last minute coding changes but I think we are otherwise good to go.

Happy back to the future day everyone!

So why is the date for American time? So it's morning there. I'm in the UK and it's 17:26.

Because it's an American film, and Hill Valley is supposed to be situated in California.

Don't worry, I'm in the UK too. It's a shame that all the important dates fall in the middle of the night for us, but at least now we know how australian Doctor Who viewers feel.

I have a countdown timer on my forum, only I can see it because it's a dog forum & it's likely that no one on there would even know what 0.2f means.... but it says: 0 Years 0 Months 0 Days 7 Hours 55 Minutes 28 Seconds to go! lol

• Like 1

Okay, wrong words said... GTA V wasn't made with modding in mind.

also, Rockstar supports modding? Ha. You seen what they've done to people who created a multiplayer mod for people who want to mod? My god...

The next version of hill valley could use gta v with other maps stuck on if you wanted realism, red deads map could take over from gta v when in the 1800s. But don't try to make it multiplayer :P

Rockstar stopped them being able to play GTA V entirely and banned there social club accounts.

If anyone's wondering, the guys who worked on FiveM have continued/are continuing development of their multiplayer mod. A few weeks ago I found out as I check their subreddit and I'm glad they haven't stopped. From what I think I know, NTAuthority (the head of the mod)

After playing GTA: Online for 2 years, I really want an alternate multiplayer/mod. In my opinion, Rockstar's version has gotten stale and I would love for something with higher replay value. And I think I can safely say I'm not the only one who wants this, too.

Also, there exists another multiplayer mod called GTA:MP, if anyone's curious.

Edited by the1upDude

Hate to double post, but I just heard GTA: MP was shutdown by Take-Two Interactive. (https://gta-mp.net/) NTAuthority, the man behind FiveM, says he was contacted by Take-Two as well. (https://www.reddit.com/r/FiveM/comments/3s5rmw/pis_sent_by_take_two_at_my_door_its_more_likely/)
GTA: MP is dead, let's hope FiveM won't be.

This sucks.

Edited by the1upDude