Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

Auto-installer

Hi guys,

Who created the Auto-Installer for BTTF:HV 0.2e (using NSIS)?

I want to try improving the auto installer, 'cause I found a tool at GTAforums that could make the auto-installer fully auto.

The tool is called 'ImgEdCmd.exe' and is also being used in GMI. Using this free tool the 2 installers could be merged and when executing the BTTF:HV installer GMI wont come up, the step is skipped (, the BTTF:HV installer installs the models 'on its own') and people won't have any problems with it, e.g. with finding 'Car Models.rar'.

The tool can be run nearly similar to N.A.T.. It also shows up a black cmd window (If you want to see it, install the car models on a slow computer, 'cause on 'normal' computers, it only shows up less than 1 second).

I'd like to try to add this tool to the installer and, 'cause I'm then already working on it, I'd include the official updates (col files, new exe and main.scm) and the other 2 language packs (French and German).

But therefore I'd need to know who created the installer, so that I can contact him (to ask him wether he could send me the NSIS-scripts).

LG Mini-Me

Edited by Mini-Me

I'd need to know who created the installer, so that I can contact him (to ask him wether he could send me the NSIS-scripts).

If you're talking about who made the 0.2e installer, it was Blue.

Talk to KITT.
If you're talking about who made the 0.2e installer, it was Blue.

OK, you're definitely agreeing :D

Hmmm... Since Blue uploaded 0.2e and did the bug 'first aid' I'll try to contact her/him via the board email function...

Mini-Me, can you PM me the link to that mod please.

Blue is busy with real life at the moment, so is taking a little break from modding.

Mini-Me, can you PM me the link to that mod please.

Which mod? You mean 'ImgEdCmd.exe'?

Sorry, but I haven't got a link to that thread :huh: I read the page, understood and downloaded it and then closed the site.

Try searching it at GTAforums... :mellow:

Blue is [...] taking a little break from modding.

I only need the NSIS script... Hmmm...