:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Microman

Goldie Wilson, is that you?

Okay, I don't know if someone had this idea before but are these guys the same person? :

African-American_family-1985A.jpg
Goldiewilsonposter.jpg

What do you think?
It would make sense!
In 1985 A, Biff have maybe done everything in order to prevent Goldie Wilson from becoming HV's mayor?

If this guy on the first picture is 1985A Goldie Wilson, I would literally HATE myself to notice that only now...

• Like 3

bttfmodmachine, just reply to my pm, please!

If he wants to reply to you he will. Just like I will if I want to.

IMDB just has the character listed as "Dad". I suppose it could be, but Goldie always had a real chill vibe. The dad is a bit high strung. Plus he's rocking a mustache. Not sure that's something Goldie would do either. Also, consider in 2015 Goldie's grandson is in charge of the hover conversion business. Not really enough time there for a third generation to be so old considering the little boy in 1985A appears to be about 10-12.

• Like 1

I don't know... You're right I think, Goldie Wilson III in 2015 is already like 30 years old so...!
I thought about this all last week and this was making me mad! XD

• Like 2

There's a slight inconsistency with Goldie in general. In 55, he is young and yet to be the mayor. But only 30 years later he has an adult grandchild? Was he already a father in 55?

Edit: Woops, it's early. I suppose 55-15 is 60 years haha.

• Like 1

I think he was like 20 years old in 1955, just like George, Lorraine, Biff, etc...
Even if he was 30 years old in 1955, he would be 60 years old in 1985, so that's ok X-

• Like 1