:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
RobertBlox

BTTF IV mod preview

The only thing is, even though seedyrom lists the mods at the bottom, he still receives credit for the work in various articles and posts.

It's fault of those who wrote the articles. When I uploaded this new video about the mod, in some sites they stated that we gonna make the mod also for GTA V! How is that possible if it's even announced the PC version yet! xD
  • Like 1

It's fault of those who wrote the articles. When I uploaded this new video about the mod, in some sites they stated that we gonna make the mod also for GTA V! How is that possible if it's even announced the PC version yet! xD

Lol!

At least they know you and the team are working on this one thus far. ;)

So we can't blame them, they are fans like us that want to create a mod of BTTF for GTA IV.

Thumbs up for that one.

--

This one is difficult to express - sounds kinda weird..

Apart from the morally questionable behavior of pretending to be - or not clearly dissociating from beeing the creator of something (which Seedyrom did OK by giving credit) while actually only using it, I don't think it matters a lot if some of the virtual appreciation doesn't make it to reach the real authors due to those fools didn't read a video discription (who wants appreciation from a fool anyway).

I'm sure however bttf92 still gets appreciation by lots of people (incl. fools like us) though not by clicking the 'like' button but just because the scripts for IV reaches them. We are all pretty much incognito - I don't know If I, as a user, am using stuff (any software) made either by an old skinny gray bearded guy who is living in a cave or a young big fat hello kitty girly living on the moon - and I'm sure I don't wanna know - I only want to know the stuff I'm using and I can only appreciate the protuct.

Might sound mean but individuality gets lost in the webs.

• Like 1