Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Back To The Future: San Andreas Modifications by BTTFModMachine

I know it good. :good:

AVP Crysis is light gray. he take the new color.

my Crysis light gray. my color from dark gray Crysis. the light more.

You see color AVP light gray
and Crysis color from dark gray

you can see something color :dots:

sorry bad english

Edited by Delorean88MP

I know it good. :good:

AVP Crysis is light gray. he take the new color.

my Crysis light gray. my color from dark gray Crysis. the light more.

You see color AVP light gray

and Crysis color from dark gray

you can see something color :dots:

sorry bad english

RSHIFT + C not delokit but bandito :(

RSHIFT + C not delokit but bandito :(

sorry. I'm not that do.

it was do from by BTTFModMachine

can you ask BTTF ModMachine

delokit replaces #BANDITO model. You can't add a delokit model, you must replace an existing model.

where can i find existing model?

Edited by doctor911

I found out that the BTTF2 (Bullet) and BTTF2 Hover (Buffalo) are both using the bttf2.txd in the vehicles.ide. The bttf2.txd from the original mod is made out of 45 files. The bttf2.txd (bttf2 normal delorean) and the bttf2L.txd (bttf2 hover-delorean) from the Crysis Delorean is made out of 19 files. Via that way I can't replace them. So is there another way to use the crysis-delorean textures and make it in to a hovering delorean when I use DeLorean88MP's mod ? I really want those crysis delorean get to work, but I don't want to screw up my game everytime...

I guess DeLorean88MP should know because the mod is his and the crysis delorean models are his as well...

Or maybe BTTFModMachine knows...I'm also trying to turn the D.E.L.O.K.I.T.T. in to a hovering model...that is something I go and try tonight.

Thank you kindly for the helping hand !

Well, that's the point...I have tried to install it via different ways. The only time I don't get errors is when I only install:

- The game

- The Original Mod

- Delorean88MP mod

If I install all of your updates the game is crashed, if I install some of your updates (without the teleport script) my game crashed, and with or without the crysis deloreans the game crashed...

The only thing I haven't tried is to install just the above and the (optional) crysis deloreans...So that's what I'm gonna try. Maybe there are still some bugs in these updates, but I have been trying for three days now ;) and now I'm going to play around with the game a bit hehehe...

b.t.w. why is delokit changed into bananas in my last post :o ?

Edited by Darth-Sidious

I'm just wasting a post to try something out. Sorry; have to..

bananas

delokit t

OK, I got it. :D

Because bananas is like Buffy in a Xena dress, thus actually pretty ridiculous :P

Edited by uokka
  • Like 1

Because it was censored to (bananas) by the Admin as it was over used by obsessive ppl who couldn't stop talking about it and wrongly refereeing to it as delokit and not its proper title K.I.T.T (Knight Industries Time Traveller).

Edited by Orgcon
  • Like 1

Since they were all created to contain the same Knight Industries A.I unit, they are all just upgraded/updated versions of the same thing. K.I.T.T ;)

K.A.R.R was the only other separate A.I.

Edited by Orgcon

UPDATE 8/18/13: Beta 3 of my teleport script is out! Now has fixed time circuits (almost). Thanks to LoadGamePL for the fix. Please download and read the readme. http://goo.gl/1wXMxu

crash every time you press a number for the date of the time circuit

Then, how are we supposed to differentiate that from Knight Industries Two (Or Three) Thousand in its abbreviated form: K.I.T.T.?

i do not see the time circuits if i press the buttons to hear the sound but can i not see the time circuit same thing beta 1

I tried to fix that in Beta 3. You cannot see the normal time circuits, that's why I added uokka time circuits with a different fxt in beta 3.

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 1