:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Hey guys I've been really thinking about making a mod on one of my most favorite movies, Air Bud. I think this is a really good mod to do because many times I've played GTA just wishing to do it in an Air Bud way. It will hopefully be a full conversion mod for GTA IV. Wish me luck on it.

Main Features:

1) Buddy as the main character.

2) A full map of Washington State.

3) Custom Air Bud Skins.

4) Air Bud Missions, including "Escaping Norman Snively"

5) Many Air Bud Unlockables.

Airbud.jpg

Coming Soon to GTA

There are some horse and dog mods for SA but their custom made animations make them look more like magic robots. Its probably a tough job to make animal animations for a game like SA. If IV is not that limited on the animation side, good luck on the mod. Whatever the Air Bud way is, I'd like to see it someday in IV.

lol.......Air Bud mod......in the Air Bud way.......lol

• Like 1

Some plot suggestions (since the Air Bud movie plot is based around Josh Framm):

• Teleport through time (through different sports)
  • Maybe have health levels (Buddy at his best when eaten), etc.
  • Street games for sports through the neighborhood.

Maybe stray a little away from movie plot line...

Please take these suggestions into consideration.

can there be dog fights too? can we also have a delorean that looks like kitt in this mod too? I would like this..... I was also wondering if air bud could smoke cigarettes? thanks Kocher, please address these issues, because I want to pleh this wahn... todeh!

Is there also a way to make the trolling script work that you perfected in san andreas last year?

Edited by chico688

you guys are all f***ing retarded

Edited by ~Leaf~
  • Like 1

Or...maybe we're onto something...

can there be dog fights too? can we also have a delorean that looks like kitt in this mod too? I would like this..... I was also wondering if air bud could smoke cigarettes? thanks Kocher, please address these issues, because I want to pleh this wahn... todeh!

I really don't think that is the Air Bud way. This isn't Grand Theft Auto, with the emphasis on "Theft". There's probably not going to be any blood or too violent fights. The only theft that probably would take place is where the antagonist tries to capture Air Bud. :starwars:

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Well.. considering you probably aren't aware of who Kocher is, or his history of trolling. I like kocher some-days and other days I would like to throw rocks at him. When I saw this air bud mod for IV I laughed for about 30 minutes before I posted... Air bud is not mod material, and Kocher does not work with IV, If he figured out how then I would be very surprised. Although most people ignore his post (and forgive me for saying this mike) I think this forum occasionally needs some comic relief such as this... this IS funny to me, but.. eh .. don't fall for it. Also, please feel free to argue about his sincerity, I might be able to show you plenty of other kocher posts. Like the one time he "fell in love" with that fat chick who sings covers of katie perry and other horrible music like that, or the other time where he posted 0.2f's eulogy, and various really stupid topics, that I laughed my ass off at, and then laughed again when people yelled at him.. fun times.... People don't realize on this forum.. or any forum for that matter, that getting upset and yelling about people trolling/or having opinions that don't match their own is useless, I must admit though, when I see a post from Kocher, I get a bit giddy inside, and the butterflies swarm in my stomach, I click, Open, Read, and usually laugh.

Thanks Chico. :') And thank you guys for all your support and suggestions towards this mod. :)

These forums. :)

Oh. Sorry. I meant age range, interests,etc. Anyway, Improvements are good!

for the gullible people here

Really?

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Um I think 27 year olds because of the nostalgia effect. I know I'm not the only guy who's wanted to play gta in the air bud way.

Yes... NOW I remember this movie when it came out, My brother liked it.... the year was 1997, it was a good year, still listening to Nirvana still mourning the death of Kurt Cobain even though it was 4 years after his untimely demise...and watching mtv when they were in their final days of ACTUALLY playing music videos. I think this mod would of been better suited for the first GTA, which wait for it!!!! came out in 1997!!! but guess what, nobody plays it, in fact they play it so little that rockstar gives it away, I remember a time when I would set on my ass and play my ps1 my parents bought me for christmas new out of the box, I remember before that Playing a second hand Nintendo entertainment system, that was all I had until 1997! an 8 bit NES! I remember all of these wonderful memories from the 1990's. BUT I didn't remember air bud! why? because it was s**t. Seriously (although you have not made anything) Kocher.... why air bud? why was the joke abou- oh yeah, because it is so damn rediculous ... the movie had a rating 4.7/10 nobody would make this mod.. ever... the poor innocent kids actually believe you kocher! Stop being mean :D

Are you going to make a "when harry met sally" mod next?

• Like 1