:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TrailHaunter

BTTF Hill Valley - Version 0.2e - SFX+Models

I know this isn't a support section but the support section seems to be broken so I am posting this here. I tried downloading the above file from this site but each time I try to do it, it stops around 70% and says "the source fie can not be read". So my question is, does anyone have an alternate place to download it from? I appear to have the "common" problem of not having sound effects aside from the radio. I apologize in advance if this makes anyone mad. Thanks!

When I look at the 0.2e download page, the link of the file you are talking about has a red "BROKEN" icon on it.

So, no, it is not going to work.

Sorry about that.

When I look at the 0.2e download page, the link of the file you are talking about has a red "BROKEN" icon on it.

So, no, it is not going to work.

Sorry about that.

Well it says that because I reported it as broken. Again I am brand new to this site so I wasn't sure if I should've done that or not.

http://www.freedownloadmanager.org

A very reliable tool. Also for resuming stopped downloads. I always use it to download tricky or big stuff (actually, I use it for pretty much any download).

Well, I have a wifi connection that downloads about 1 megabyte/second, so if the file was about 530 megabytes, it would take about 530 seconds or about 9 minutes.