:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Neomatrix

Mobile BTTF:HV

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THAT BTTF HILL VALLEY MOBILE DOWNLOAD LINK TO MY GMAIL ACCOUNT GRANDTHEFTAUTOFAN88@GMAIL.COM PLEASE DAMN IT 

Edited by JESSE JONES

On 1/11/2016 at 1:44 AM, JESSE JONES said:

WHEN WILL IT BE OUT ON ITUNES PLEASE TELL ME 

NEVERR

Look I am sorry for calling you that word please forgive me please MINI ME 

Edited by JESSE JONES

Well, let me explain why I said never.

It's rather simple, you can't commercially release someone else's property, even if you mod(ify) it. It's still their property. GTA is Rock* Games's property, and the App Store is a commercial platform. Therefore, it'll never happen that the game with the mod appears on iTunes. It's basically the same reason why music videos on Youtube disappear or get blocked. Someone who doesn't own the rights to the content still published it. Just that on iTunes the order is different, content is first checked by Apple before it's published. Therefore it can't even happen that the modded game slips into the store even just for a brief amount of time before it gets removed. Hence I summarized that with never.

11 hours ago, Mini-Me said:

Well, let me explain why I said never.

It's rather simple, you can't commercially release someone else's property, even if you mod(ify) it. It's still their property. GTA is Rock* Games's property, and the App Store is a commercial platform. Therefore, it'll never happen that the game with the mod appears on iTunes. It's basically the same reason why music videos on Youtube disappear or get blocked. Someone who doesn't own the rights to the content still published it. Just that on iTunes the order is different, content is first checked by Apple before it's published. Therefore it can't even happen that the modded game slips into the store even just for a brief amount of time before it gets removed. Hence I summarized that with never.

On 1/30/2016 at 7:18 PM, JESSE JONES said:

Look I am sorry for calling you that word please forgive me please MINI ME 

This looks like a bad mexican novel (from the 2000's)

Hey MINI ME could you please send me BTTF HILL VALLEY MOBILE to my gmail account please MINI ME and my gmail account is GRANDTHEFTAUTOFAN88@GMAIL.COM please  

18 hours ago, JESSE JONES said:

Hey MINI ME could you please send me BTTF HILL VALLEY MOBILE to my gmail account please MINI ME and my gmail account is GRANDTHEFTAUTOFAN88@GMAIL.COM please  

i think you should ask for neomatrix.

Who is neomatrix please Mini Me tell me please MINI ME 

Edited by JESSE JONES

Hi,

I'm a new member on this site and I have seen your idea to make a "BTTF Hill Valley" mod for Android. Could you please, other members, tell me where I can found the download link when you will have finished.

Thanks,

YohTan57

Edited by YohTan57

Hey Neomatrix could you please send me that pretty please Neomatrix

• Like 1

Hey could you pretty please tell NeoMatrix pretty please

• Like 1

I still have all of the relevent files to this and can remember how I did it.

I could never get the models to work properly. The game is too unstable when putting in custom models.

For a while I had it working but have never been able to get models to work without crashing.

If anyone has a fix for it I'll finish this straight away!

EDIT: I see VC Mobile has been updated this year. I will try and see if I can get stablity with some kind of model. I did try lowering polys and everything but nothing would work. I will update with my progress.

EDIT2: Now think I can get this working just need time.

Edited by Neomatrix
  • Like 1

219/5000

I tried to modify myself for the android version, using an old version ... 0.2c to be exact, but I have difficulty when the application starts, and TXD files are also a real problem
  • Like 1