Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
MRzapphire12

Gta Vice City Mod "Toy Story"

Hello, i want create a mod of the movie "Toy Story" but i need help....

I made some major models, but I have problem with skin, etc.

anyone want to help me? B)

Edited by MRzapphire12

You seriously shouldn't post your email on public forums.

That and you could just buy a Toy Story game. :P

However, if you go to gta4-mods.com, there is a download of a Buzz Lightyear ped...

There is also one for GTA SA, if you're interested.

Do not you think it would be better to make a Pokémon Mod for GTA Vice City?. ;)

Just imagine to "Ash Ketchum" looking all over Vice City to rare Pokémon (Pokémon replace the cars) and good trainers who fight (citizens), there are airplanes in the sky but if you change models and you put a Ho-oh or Lugia or Rayquaza, you create different Regions like: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova. It might seem a world Pokémon! :lol:

Also that the Mod has some missions where you have to help Pokémon, for example when you get to the "Pokémon Center" you speak with Nurse Joy and she will give you the mission to help Pokémon in danger.

You could change all city buildings for forests and mountains that are completely inhabited by these creatures.

Create Pokémon Gyms with good leaders and give you a medal when you defeat them and when you can get the 8 medals participate in the major leagues in each region.

I think that would be the best mod of all :D!!!

Also do not have to create the cover of the game because there is already in Internet:

gta_pokemon_by_urbinator17-d5dcy34.png

Edited by gtavicecity

A good Toy Story Mod suggestions:

-Radio Control "RC" car with accurate remote textures

-Being able to ride "RC"

-Scaled Down Cars to look like toys (if you are going that far)

-Woody w/ pull string

-Money coming out of knocked-down Ham

-Sid's dog Scud chasing you (mission idea)

These are just ideas.

Hope this helps!

-BTTFModMachine

Sorry, but that's like this How I Met Your Mother mod on SA, it's pointless ! :/

Sure a player model of Woody or Buzz would be cool ! But a complete mod ?

If you want to make a mod Mr.Zapphire, you can start by ceasing to use my clocktower models without giving me any credit at all, sorry for posting in your Toy Story topic, but I noticed this youtube video you posted with my work in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-ENkUUXdU Everyone knows that everytime you make a mod, that it is never your work, a youtube comment will not suffice, so I thought I would let everyone else on the forums know that you also steal from me. good job. If you want to use anyone's work you will gain more respect by shooting them an email, and getting a yes or no answer (eventually anyone you end up asking will say no because you plagarize all the time, it builds a bad reputation) get gmax or whatever you want to use, and learn how to model. and import into game, I spent two years learning everything I could about gta aside from coding and It is very frustrating to see someone else get recognition for NOTHING.

what is wrong with you....

What's the problem ? :o I just said what I think ... Usually, you're the first one who says his opinion freely :)

Edited by Microman

It could be cool if you build a "to scale" Andys house and yard. Yes it would be massive. I don't think VC or SA has a ceilling height high enough though.

You could include the wilhelm scream when Buzz is knocked out of the window. Also, you could make a time changing Andy's room for the 3 movies and a way to alternate between them. I don't know how to do these suggestions, these are just my ideas.

What's the problem ? :o I just said what I think ... Usually, you're the first one who says his opinion freely :)

i actually meant it to the guy wanting to do the mod lol i didnt even see your post

Sign in to follow this