Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
MRzapphire12

Hill Valley With Textures :D 0.1V

This looks nice, but I must ask this:

Did you make these models, or are they someone else's?

@RobertBlox

I sense some tell-tale signs that that's from the TellTale games.

B) YEEEAAAHHH!

Yes I have the same sense

I'm still waiting for Liam to chime in and give his view...

Not too sure why. Although I don't believe they're from Telltale, they were cartoonish in style.

2390d6bc.jpg

The desert ground, the street lamp, and the 1955 ground model looks exactly like my Liberty City work with an altered street texture and as I scroll down on the pics, it looks like I'm seeing more alterations to the textures and the model it'self. Everything else, though I don't know who's work it is, looks great.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Who's we?

And why does this, "I make this models completely new, also the textures and collision files." p**s me off.

Just making one little note that they were mine in the beginning post would of satisfied me.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

we, it's me and my cousin, he's the one who makes the textures and i'll change the images soon so they don't show your models.

Edited by MRzapphire12

With what has just been pointed, how do we know those other models are your's? Even the new pics look like your still using my model with altered textures. Here's why I don't believe the other models to be yours: They're shaded, but when you altered my model(s) with textures, the textures it looks like crap and they're not even shaded at all. The skill level of your adjustments to my models and the other buildings, that look like they're way better than anything I could create, don't match. Let's compare.

After "making" the building in this pic:

e1cfcabc.jpg

How in the world do you make adjustments to my decent model, and end up with crap like this:

2a1d0855.jpg
Edited by Mr.Kocher

That doesn't prove anything, you could simply fake progress pics with cheap 3DS Max Cubes, then import other people's models then use wire frame pics and a mess of other stuff.

Even the skill level of the street buildings and the clock tower hardly match, the clock tower isn't even shaded as well.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

What I find most skeptical is how your not even explaining the inconsistency of the skill level. And is waiting for you guys to release other peoples models to the public and already taking credit for them, like you were about to do with mine, the smartest thing to do? Another thing I have to point out is, if you're actually making these, how are you making them so fast, the quality that I'm seeing would take a lot of time.

I look at this guys age and his age didn't surprise me at all. He's 12. I think it's rather rare for kids to produce models as good as the buildings that I see in these pics.

From all the evidence, it's clear to me that these aren't yours, none of it.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Told you about starting using ONLY your stuff, Zapphire...

Anyway, because of no proof of ownership shown and by OP's request, topic closed.