:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Torque5

Crysis Delorean Edited Textures

Hey guys, I wanted to share my edits to the pre-existing textures of the Crysis Delorean for GTA SA and VC. Overall, I dirtied it up a bit to make it look like the screen-used Delorean in the Amblin/ILM photos found on bttfparts.com. I also added several "scorched" sections on the back CO2 vents, darkened the red capacitors, brightened the blue capacitors and the orange coils on them, made the flux boxes a little more colored, and made the green tubes look more like a pale lime green unlike the original Crysis texture which is more of a dark green. The final exterior texture I changed was the color of the plutonium cap (I made it more of a worn golden yellow). I also changed the red and black labels on the TCD and the Flux Cap using images from the Flux Cap app and an image from the screen used TCD. Here is the link to my photobucket album with the pics, although I uploaded some of them them on here, too:

Photobucket: BTTF GTA SA Crysis Delorean Edited Textures

gta_sa2011-12-1420-09-39-87.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-1420-14-45-22.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-1420-12-06-14.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-1420-13-33-79.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-1420-14-09-59.jpg

Comment and tell me what you think!

(Note: The model and textures were created by Tirido for Crysis and were converted to GTA SA by the Bluespace88 and the BTTF: HV Team. I merely edited the existing textures.)

Edited by Torque5

Nice!

I like realism.

Thanks, dude! Glad you like it! I'll be perfecting it as time goes, on, though.

Hey thanks dude! I just kinda saw how good the model itself looked, and thought it would be cool to make the colors and textures more accurate (although the textures are amazing to begin with!). If you want them for your own Crysis Delorean, I'll gladly P.M. you a download link! And yeah, I'd love to see how Carlos' model is coming along :D! It's looking great so far, and I've been quite ancy for an update!

UPDATE!!! New headlight textures!

Daytime:

gta_sa2011-12-2215-28-32-58.jpg

Nighttime (a-la-Twin Pines Mall):

gta_sa2011-12-2215-36-06-36.jpg

Update: As requested by Uokka, new vent textures (less red dirt), new headlight textures, and slightly darker hull color:

gta_sa2011-12-2703-25-25-96.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-2703-24-05-75.jpg

Alternate view of the vents, with new tail-light texture (not sure if it looks too photo-like)

gta_sa2011-12-2703-34-14-12.jpg

New Headlights:

gta_sa2011-12-2703-21-59-07.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-2703-22-15-15.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-2703-37-59-79.jpg

gta_sa2011-12-2703-40-38-58.jpg

And a brighter Flux Cap box:

gta_sa2011-12-2703-26-59-38.jpg

Edited by Torque5

great job ;)

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you like them! I may be making more adjustments as time goes on, but right now, I'm pretty happy with the way they look (plus, I'm travelling to Dublin, Ireland to study at a national Irish acting conservatory for 3 weeks, so I'll be without my computer lol XD)!

Edited by Torque5

Thanks so much for all of your kind words!! I'm glad my edited textures are popular!

First time I saw this thread :o Nice updates ;)

Thanks dude! :D glad you like them! If I find more things to tweak about the textures, I'll post new pics! Also, if I get a better computer, you better believe I'll have some photos posted of the updated Crysis Del with the awesome new enb/directx mods for SA!

and nice voice impressions :)

Lol thanks :lol:!! my Marty has gotten much better since then...in those videos I tried to sound a lot like A.J. Locascio, whose inflections are a bit cartoony, but now I'm trying to sound like MJF in BTTF1!