Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TranceLikeState

Volcano In San Andreas

I was just bored the other day and decided to do a small tropical island with a lagoon and small volcano since i did not recall seeing a volcano done yet. I also wanted to learn more about the water dat and animated UV's so i started this little mod. Just a simple tropical island with a few cool features. Didn't do much work on the modeling or texturing really since i was looking forward to learning new things. Anyways, should be available soon for those who'd like it once i add a few more tree's. Angelo, in case you read this i still plan on doing your model it's only a matter of motivation :P

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Haha, believe it or not it doesn't hurt you. The fire particle is harmless and no col surface setting steadily degrades your health.

gtasa2011111020552778.jpg

Oh wow, just logged-in so I could go check if you've finally replied to my PM (and comment on the Minecraft thread), and then I saw this. Volcano FTW. XD

Off-topic:

About the slingbag model, my problem is that the one you uploaded recently in MediaFire crashes when I use it. I've seen the screenshots of you testing it, though., so I'm guessing you uploaded the wrong file again. Shouldn't be much of a problem if that's the case.

Ordinarily you'd be right but i deleted it. :P gotta do it over again.

Far as the volcano havnt worked on it recently but it's almost done. :)

Meh. I don't mind. It's just an adjustment. I can wait. :)

Btw, how did you make CJ's turn and head look at where the camera is facing or looking at? It's something I've been trying to achieve for a long time. LOL.

Thanks! And done!

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=19807

The lava now kills you! Matter of fact don't even get close!

SAMI script for quick install/uninstall. (stock sa install)

Edited by Trancelikestate

Thanks Angelo. I never really left. Just been working on something :P.

And yeah i thought thats what you wanted but just wanted to ask again and thought it might make you laugh. :)

Was about to buy myself a 3DS Max from a friend -- the sling bag being just one of many things I have in mind of course. LOL. That is until he (finally) made clear about the price. Not worth it. So I think I'll be sticking to your copy for now.

Yeah don't buy one. :P Anyways got the new computer and was playing around. Here is a new vid of the volcano and the deadly lava. :) And best of all... HD haha!

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Edited by Trancelikestate

Sign in to follow this