Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
STexturer

Star Wars Tatooine v.0.1

editing the back to the future mod i see i noticed on the main menu you tried to replace back to the future font or what ever with star wars. if you want a release on your own work don't edit somebody Else's mod! edit regular vice city or don't expect this to be released anytime soon on moddb etc.

Edit:also noticed the bttf sounds on main menu dead give away :P

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

this guy posts more useless topics then kocher did when he got here

So what you did STexturer was edit the bttf mod to have a star wars front, make a ms paint made skin that doesn't even look like anything close to starwars and you say this version is almost done or complete...................................:facepalm:

Btw DK and Jen, I appreciate that.

X Anime Revolution

edit: i think

either that or it was from a show called highschool girls Joshikosei

Edited by Rave

First Thing-I am edit everything that has link with BTTF in the mod.I only use it beacuse mission are removed :lol:.

Second-I have Windows 7 thats why is not MSPAINT.

And thats only start!

Windows 7 has MSPaint :)

So can we expect AWESOMENESS from you? Will you blow our minds with your UNBELIEVABLE skills? :rolleyes:

Stexturer, it sucks ok, you can't edit the bttf mod you will get reported for releasing their stuff, and then you will get your stuff removed where its uploaded by people who own that site and then get arrested. Yes its illegal to steal, bad boys

And windows 7 has MSPaint :dots:

Stexturer....I understand that you are 12,..My 10 year old daughter is more creative than you, Normally i do not comment but man (and i am trying my best to remain PG) take some art classes or get your parents get you to an eye doctor because what i have seen from you... just sucks

Edited by Gravesider

He has a video of Shonash Ravine which i believe is trances, and told me on the 1955 add on account he coded it

THe only thing you did was change the part of the map name to LYON ESTATES, thats it

I quote

Tnx.If you need help look my channel i am edited couple of stuff like is starting location,plutonioum count number just look my channel and you will see it!Also i have coded Lyon Estates,Shonash Ravine and Indian Poster at my game.In 1885 its shonash ravine in 1985 its bridge to Eastwood Ravine!

EDIT: Please understanding changing names of something isnt coding

Edited by TheCoolest2

ok starting from now on everyone watermarks their work like the bttf lc and bttf hv team does

worstphotoshopever1_2.jpg

I feel this has to be posted since I feel STexturer won't learn from what were telling and I don't like writing long posts.

Indeed shonash is mine. If everyone hates the newbs threads so much, stop posting in em! Mine are lonely. :P