:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mecha

Question for the mod team

Hey mod team,

I was just curious where the mod team gets their references for the models they produce in the game. Obviously we've got the films, but there are parts of the Courthouse Square that are only seen for a short time and are tucked away in the background.

The 1955 square is looking amazing and as I was looking through the progress pics I noticed a Hill Valley Books shop next to Lou's Cafe. I wasn't even aware it existed. How does the team know about it and what do they use as the basis for their models?

After copiously studying all three movies, various behind the scenes footage and rare, often unseen, production stills I decided to make it up.

I needed a store to lead onto the street behind the diner so I just thought of something that wasn't already there. It was going to be a shoe shop originally and I can't remember why I changed my mind.

wow Liam, it's very impressive to know that something that looks so much like it would/could be in the movie was a creation of yours that you used as a substitute. Bravo.

Sign in to follow this