Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Carlos85G

2015 Luxor Cab Company Citroën DS Taxi

Seeing that this is no longer a secret, I'm posting the new taxi model that will be packed in 0.2F

ingame.jpg

night1.jpg

rough_neighborhood.jpg

texture7.jpg

flying_cab1.jpg

flying_cab2.jpg

This one is not invincible.

damage1.jpg

damage2.jpg

damage3.jpg

damage4.jpg

Carlos, Pretty nice work as always, i am impressed of the extensive detail you put into this taxi cab. I hope one day my modelling be that good ;)

Anyway is the hover mode already into VC?

Edited by Mr. Fusion

That looks fecking hella cool. You see sometimes moaning does produce results (as well as a slap). :P

Carlos strikes again with his awesome modeling skills (suckup intended)

holy s**t that looks awesome! Now all we need is an AI driver with a parrot in his car!

That'll be $174.50. I'd be careful old-timer, this is a rough neighborhood....."

:P:D:o

Wow, some progress in mod. Awesome model.

Anyway is the hover mode already into VC?

I guess that's the next thing we'll see being made by Fusion :P. He'll now hurry on finishing a code for this :D.

#1: Please remember the quoting rules.

#2: Pick a dictionary and lookup the word "code", then read Carlos' post again and make up what I referred to ;).

Question: Are you guys planning on making it possible to ride as a passenger in the cab, just like Biff did in 2015? That would be awesome!

Oh and Carlos, what happend to marty's face in the second pic, looks like he's showing his teeths?

Dry...

But Marty didn't get into any taxis in the whole trilogy, as far as I remember.

Great model, Carlos, but did the wheels of the taxi really fold out when flying?

@RG

See the taxi hover animation

Animation at 50%

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...=178600&p=2

Animation 100%

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...=178900&p=2

or also you can see it in the beginning of the movie

http://www.outatime.it/ritornoalfuturo/fra...s=25400&p=2

Edited by Carlos85G

Great model, Carlos, but did the wheels of the taxi really fold out when flying?

Yep, they fold, but not like the ones on the DeLorean. The front ones go down until they get enough room to rotate 90°; the rear ones go down until the tire is out of the main chassis, rotates 90° and then the retractor goes back up into the rear wing, so the folded tire is close to the undercarriage.

Fuzion already posted the references.

I like this 2015 Luxor Taxi. It's going to be cool to see that in the mod, hover mode or not.

Thanks.

@Carlos_McFly, your sig is too big, you must change that.

i changed it ;)

maybe this has already been discussed somwhere else,but can we see like flying taxis & the flying cop cars being driven by cops & taxi drivers? so like if youre flying in the delorean you can see flying taxis & flying police cars?

Yes, that has been answered.

The difference between driving NPCs and flying NPCs is that the flying ones fly in perfectly-defined, scripted paths, without changing its course, while driving NPCs have a hardcoded AI that follows a path and can actually change its course whenever it finds a crossroad, without it using code. VC has limited coding room and the free-roam features almost fills it completelly.

So, no AI for the flying NPCs means no flying NPCs... yet...

Sign in to follow this