Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Telltale Games Asking For Input On Upcoming BTTF Game

Done it! It looks like there going to make a great game!

Did it. The length of it was OK tmm. However from their four game concepts only the one where you collect the wrecked Time Train's parts sounds a little good.

I thought the one with the "Timeline Preservation Police" really doesn't fit the BTTF universe. It sounds like "Time-Cop", too dystophian for BTTF, IMO. The only plausible explanation I see would be if someone else developed time travel and made it public.

The other 3 scenarios sound fun.

I want it like the movie, either way the 1968 concept just sucks because Doc would never allow Present Marty and Teen Marty to interact.

I want it like the movie, either way the 1968 concept just sucks because Doc would never allow Present Marty and Teen Marty to interact.

I think you mean the 2010 concept where teen Marty, Doc, and middle-aged Marty are present. Unless if I am mistaken you mean by the 1968 concept where Marty sees his infant self.

Used their survey to tell them that they can put this one ..|.. elsewhere. The scenarios they offer are all crap.

You gotta give them credit for trying. When else has someone attempted to make a full fledged Back to the Future game (that was good)?

No one has tried a BTTF game because it would be the same as some one trying to make a World of Warcraft movie. If someone messes it up, it may make a lot of ppl mad.

I say the bttf mod should be called bttf the game because when they remove the map and everything and the codes and add the train and other things, thats when i say VC is not VC anymore, even the things there are property of Rockstar, still it should be called the BTTF game in my opinion (when the mod is over)

I added in the suggestion box that unless some of the scenarios were more open world, sandbox, butterfly effect, it's gonna suck.

I added in the suggestion box that unless some of the scenarios were more open world, sandbox, butterfly effect, it's gonna suck.

I did the same. I've become so accustomed to a Back to the Future game being open-world that another kind just won't be as good.

I think regardless of what they do there's always someone who will b**ch and moan. Just hope the game is playable and not to cheesy

Just did the survey...

It sounds like this game is gonna have nothing to do with the original movies! it sounds to me like there gonna make all new adventures with marty and doc, which is alright in some aspects, but still theres no way im buying the game if you cant reenact at least some of your favorite scenes from the films, as Robert Zemeckis said about the sequels to bttf "its like hanging out with old friends again" they should be having the same attitude, in fact, Bob (Zemeckis) and Bob (Gale) should be there looking at what there doing, and talking to them about the story line and how this thing is gonna play out.

but thats just my opinion

I agree :P

Son of a b***h.

"Thank you for your participation! This survey is now closed."

All I did was click on the link to the survey -_-'

well, at least i got to put in my opinion on what the game should be like, every opinion box i mesnsioned that this game should be about the movies, and i think many people would agree with me, i mean sure, sometimes its good to have a new story, i think we all agree on that, but this is gonna be the first proper 3d game for bttf, (no offence guys, but i mean this is a mod, i know it will be a proper game soon, but you know what i mean) so i think it should be about the movies (well at least the first 3 episodes anyway, cause there gonna make 5 episodes) the next 2 episodes could probably be the ride or a bit of the animated series or create a whole new story.

but in conclusion, keep the movies alive!!

Edited by BTTF Forever

Exactly keep the movies alive my favorite seen was the lightning striking the tower, one thing I would like to see in the game is that u tt to the past and see urself

I'd like to see a plot playing as Doc in between BTTF1 and 2, he seems to have done a lot of research... and say... where did he get all that money for "all monetary possibilities"? Hmm? :P

I'm hoping this game is gonna be good but I bet it won't.

I thought the one with the "Timeline Preservation Police" really doesn't fit the BTTF universe. It sounds like "Time-Cop", too dystophian for BTTF, IMO. The only plausible explanation I see would be if someone else developed time travel and made it public.

Here's the problems I had.

1. They have the Delorean back. Which suggests to me that they either are making it so the ride is part of the story and Doc has the Institute. Which in my opinion went completely against everything he believed in in the movies.

2. A Tannen was an officer of the law. Opposite of what he should be. That's it Plain and Simple.

3. George and Lorraine have had 13 years to forget what Marty's face looked like. And then 7 years later they're baby looks like him? I think if Marty ran into his parents again, George would become suspicious about the similarity. And then of course, have you seen the Flux Capacitor on the train? In front of the cabin? That think is f***ing huge. No way would Lorraine have it around her neck. Pregnant and that? She'd fall over...

4. Playing as Jules or Verne? Is this the cartoon? If so, Why don't we play as Einstein driving the train?

and finally...

5. Their continuity was way off in every scenario. We want to play the movies. Not extra stuff. Yes, I'm sure we'd all like to play with the Delorean and travel wherever we wanted in a sandbox like mode. Maybe have some easter eggs thrown in. But I would forgo that for a good game that sticks to the story... Not following the story is what made this nonesense...

Sign in to follow this