Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Part 1 Delorean in 1885 Question.

Just a question, but lets say your in the Part 1 Delorean in a future version of the mod, and you use you last bit of fuel to go to 1885. How would you go get back to 1985 without Mr.Fusion, with no lightning, and no Plutonieum?

(Don't comment on how I spelled Plutonieum.)

hmmm, freeze yourself? send a letter to someone who could fix it? send a letter to yourself telling yourself not to go there in the first place?

How do you expect to get back?!, one pellet: one trip; you must be out of your mind!

Exactly, avoid travelling to times you know there won't be supplies when you spend your last one-way ticket.

Think fourth-dimensionally.

Why do you always post "new topics" on old discussions, BTTFTIME? This really has been the one of the most answered questions.

In later versions when the maps are done we will have missions to reenact the films. So ask yourself: What would've happened if Marty didn't have the lightning? He'd be stuck.

Please think next time about your idea before you post it, this really is something even you should be able to think of. Somehow I have the feeling you want to do passive spamming (on purpose picking up old discussions again) - at least it looks to me like you do.

Moved to General BTTF discussion, reason given above.

How do you expect to get back?!, one pellet: one trip; you must be out of your mind!

I'm sure that plutonium can be bought in every single pharmacy in 1985, but in zero to nineteenseventysomewhen it is even more difficult to get some.

I'm sorry BTTFTIME, but I'm afraid you're stranded there.

Firstly, you earn the "Stupidest as**ole of the Year" Award.

Second, you put the DeLorean in a cave for 100 years (assuming you left 1985, when Plutonium is available in every corner drugstore)

Third, you leave a note inside the DeLorean telling yourself to bring extra Plutonium

Fourth, you die, simply because no one loves you and because you have no friends to help you.

OR alternatively, you could go to Nevada and search for trace elements of Plutonium 233 or Uranium 234, and put those trace amounts into a leak proof storage facility, and build up the amounts over time until you can get enough to yield you with enough power to allow for temporal displacement

Orrrrrr you could simply roll it down a steep hill!

*choo choo*

THAT'S IT!

You just push it with the train after putting some train wheels on it :D

but that would only get it to 88mph! Remember it doesn't have either Mr fusion or plutonium to power the time circuits.

Randomly driving around with a big lightning rod would work (eventually) as long as you didn't run out of petrol (That's the same as gas to you Americans out there. Dunno why you call it that because its a liquid???).

Edited by Dave27

Whoops... forgot... got carried away with the whole quote thing...

Sign in to follow this