:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

If it's Telltale, it's on Steam. If it's Steam, there's a small chance it'll be out for Mac. If it's not, oh well, I've got my ways of playing Windows games :P

Yeah, I guess I forgot about that.. :heh:

What if he puts it back? lol.. Well he could build another but I don't like that because in the films he was pretty set on destroying it, I would prefer a better explanation than him just building another.. I don't know maybe I'm just too picky and should be happy my second favorite time machine makes an appearance in the game?

I do really hope the train makes it in the game, or maybe we'll get to drive it??? :mf_dribble:

He was set on destroying it................until he made the train. That breaks his rule, lol. He wanted to destroy the time machine and to stop going through time. The Delorean was just a specific example because was the only time machine at that point.

I doubt there will be much driving at all, if any at all, because unlike the mod in its current state, the TellTale game is more focused on the characters and story then it is on the vehicles and environment, and more focused on the adventure aspect then the screw around do anything you want of the mod.

Maybe it has something to do with Doc going to the future after part III and builds the Institute of Future Technology and its one of his delorean designs in the future that goes back and informs Marty that one of Doc's experiments went wrong and hes the only one that can save him?

And by drive it I mean the main character uses it in the story or something, I know its going to be a point and click adventure game.

I expect driving mini-games.

Nope, it won't. I don't know of a single adventure game that is free roam. And none of the previous telltale games were free roam. And I do not think free roam works well for bttf and keeping the story in check with all the time travelling.

I don't think the IFT will be part of the story. That was for an amusement park and I view it as an alternate dimension and not canon to the movies at all, same as the animated series. It just doesn't make sense with the IFT being there and then have Doc preaching that no one should know too much about time travel, especially after the Biff incident.

Doc: "Time Travel is VERY dangerous, with paradoxes and alternating events. It should never be done without care!"

Class: "ok"

Marty: "Doc, we need to go back in time to prevent Biff from stealing the Delorean!!!"

Doc: "GREAT SCOTT!!! TO THE DELOREAN!!!!"

What a great teacher :P

Democracy in action.

Part 3:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-696

I have to say, their delorean model is looking awesome for a commercial product from what I see. Doesn't beat Carlos's, but then they aren't going hires like we are, but I like it. Don't know what they're saying as sound is off, but at least it looks like they used more references then just that diamond select delorean, which is awesome. I can't spot any glaring inaccuracies in SD.

The only thing I noticed was off was that the scale of the diamond select is 1:15, not 1:18 xD

And young doc o_O

And $25? I'll take it. *preorders*

NOW AVIALABLE FOR PRE ORDER

ON BACK ORDER THOUGH

telltalegames.com/bttf

If it's Telltale, it's on Steam. If it's Steam, there's a small chance it'll be out for Mac. If it's not, oh well, I've got my ways of playing Windows games :P
Is it going to be on Xbox Live Arcade?

In the newsletter announcing the site and the pre-purchase they (only) name PC and Mac.

Actually the site of the game has the logo of the iPad, so I assume it'll also be available for that thing.

And here we have some shots I did from their video ;):

th_BTTF_Game-Model_Shot-DeLorean.jpg th_BTTF_Game-Model_Shot-DeLorean_wireframe.jpg th_BTTF_Game-Concept_Art-Lone_Pine_Mall.jpg

why don't we have concept art? Even other mods I see have concept art...

Just noticed that delorean picture. < 10k faces is awesome. Doesn't even look that low.

If you look here: http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

which ironically is the main site, and scroll to the bottom, you'll notice icons for PC, Mac, PSN, and Ipad.

Oh, it's the logo of the Playstation Network :D. I already wondered what that was supposed to mean...

Well, yeah - Microsoft.

And I now pre-purchased, they caught me in the excitement I got into :D.

I wish I could pre-order it but I either need to get a better computer or a PS3 first. Plus, I don't have any money.

I can't pre-oder aswell :(

I recently Pre-ordered:

Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Edition

So I'm a bit out of money

But it hasn't arrived yet, darn Delivery Service >.<