Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

hill Valley in 0.2f?

I wanna know is there gonna be a temporary entire hill valley map in 0.2f,like wut they did in 0.2e,they didnt get all the details right but they substituted

Pay attention, not trying to be mean, go to here

youtube.com/user/BTTFHillValley

You will find out, I believe I recall that a few weeks ago, MIKE and a few others including me (in the shoutout box) was talking about that in 0.3, which is next, the vice city map will be wiped out and the hole thing will be HV, so it will take a while before it comes out

Edited by TheCoolest2

0.2f will have the newly modeled courthouse square, replacing the courthouse square models you see in 0.2e.

0.3 will be a complete hill valley map for 1955 - the original vice city map will be removed at this point.

All this information has already been posted multiple times before, best advice, use the search page on the forum it's a great tool and you will probably find that your question has already been answered. As for videos, all videos can be found on our YouTube account BTTFHillValley, alternatively, all videos are posted in the video gallery section of our website.

Yah, what Mike said, Mike, when you remove the map, since VC is big, and you don't know every single building in the bttf movie, are you gonna just make up some buildings, and is the clocktower gonna be bigger then its gonna be.

Of course we will have to make up buildings. HV would be a very small place indeed if we stuck to only what was seen in the movies...

and is the clocktower gonna be bigger then its gonna be.
Sense. That makes none.

well thanks for the info but i mean like the hill valley in the first release of 0.2e, i dont mean taking out the entire vice city map i meant like the way you put an island was suppose to be hill valley

Sense. That makes none.

Oh wow, I didn;t even see that, I ment that is it gonna be bigger then the one you have now

probly not considering if they made to clocktower bigger then the player's character would look like a munchkin next to it...

well thanks for the info but i mean like the hill valley in the first release of 0.2e, i dont mean taking out the entire vice city map i meant like the way you put an island was suppose to be hill valley

In that case no, it will not be like the first release of 0.2e.

@Coolest, no idea on specific sizes, I know the new version is a hell of a lot more movie accurate...

Cool, thanks for response mike ;)

probly not considering if they made to clocktower bigger then the player's character would look like a munchkin next to it...

You forget Michael J Fox is not the tallest guy around....

You go fix em then if you want, but we ain't adding nothing around HV in 0.2f, simple as that.

i wonder could trance do it, cause as i understand the major bug about the 0.2e map was the amount of island pieces were there. so a simple set of flats which fit around hill valley downtown area. with a grass texture and then have houses around it.

You boys can knock yourselves out with the add-on's, just as long as you don't expect it to be part of the main release.

You go fix em then if you want, but we ain't adding nothing around HV in 0.2f, simple as that.

I know that, and agree the old map is really out dated,so there would be no point in keeping it,but if you ever decide to make a substitute map, make it better because that was way to much islands put together,if you want ill make the map.

if you ever decide to make a substitute map [.....]

you just don't get it, do you?

Might as well make it official, since it was decided internally some time ago.

All future releases of the 0.2x series of the mod will not include any part of the Hill Valley map, as we have found with 0.2e, it just causes too many stability issues when using it alongside the Vice City map.

That doesn't mean the map won't be available, we will still offer it as a separate download for those who wish to test it.

Update July 23 2009: The town square portion of the map will still be included, and will feature a simple road allowing you to travel to/from it. (Just like the latest 0.2e update)

plus, in 0.3 VC will be replaced by a completed 1955 HV map.

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

@CJ O'Hummer: yes i do get it,all i did was make an offer

*NO quoting a post directly above yours ~DV

@ Darth Vador, I know that he said it wasnt going to happen but i restated it just in case he changed his mind,omg it really sucks we cant really show wut we mean over the internet.

Sign in to follow this