:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
timetrain

0.2f Modeling Requests

0.2f modeling requests go here.

Please make sure you take a look at the car list in the Cars & Vehicles forum first to see what's going into the mod that hasn't been modeled yet so you don't re post old ideas.

MORE WEAPONS :D

dont have to be those seen in the movi, somone should get creative and make some futuristic weapons, make the rocket launcher a plasma cannon or somthing used by 2015 cops :bounce:

Some guitar peaces played by me? :D

Yes :D it's when Biff crashed into the Clocktower women cops came on the bikes :D

Griff I mean :D

Zomg that'd be awesome (I mean Zomg the exclamation, btw it's a nice name, Zomg XD)

I can't recall seeing it flying in the movie, but that'd be a bit of an awkward thing for the movies as you saw the bikes from the cafe-side of the pond/lake/pool, whatever it is... so for all we know they could have flown... and jesus god that'd be friggin awesome!

Need to have like a 1915 Model T Cop Car or something for times between 1915 and like 1935

Zomg that'd be awesome (I mean Zomg the exclamation, btw it's a nice name, Zomg XD)

I can't recall seeing it flying in the movie, but that'd be a bit of an awkward thing for the movies as you saw the bikes from the cafe-side of the pond/lake/pool, whatever it is... so for all we know they could have flown... and jesus god that'd be friggin awesome!

Having a "flying motorcycle" around is a good idea. The experience of flying it around is better than flying around with a hover-converted 4-wheeler... unless if that vehicle isn't really hover-converted.

How about we make the Angel the 2015 police motor cycle.

Doesn't the mod need the Angel/Freeway for 1985A?

I'd suggest the sanchez, the sound could be changed to some trippy hover sound from the future and it wouldn't change another vehicle....