:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Indi.

Back to the Future Multiplayer

I'm gonna try and make something of this, I'm trying to reboot everything of it, like gamemodes and stuff e.t.c., and keeping the time travel fun with it, post your ideas here, as soon as it reaches up to page 2 full of ideas, I'll ask Mike to lock it and we'll discuss what to do :).

Page 2 of Trolling Spam more like! (this post not included)

*Don't do all the ramps and roads everywhere s**t, it lags like a b**ch. And don't bother with the RPG style layout, buying houses and shopping for food is a pointless waste of time and its boring as hell!*

1. Add KITT and KARR with the KI Truck and Trailer too (when DK finnishes it), it'll get more ppl online plus it will add a bit of variety instead of having a million Dels all over the place.

2. Try and get someone to convert the 2015 police car (both driving and flying [animations not important!]) from VC to so we can have a bit of (drive chase/fly chase) cops 'n robbers going on :P

I'll add more ideas when I have them, this should be enough for now! :D

Edited by Orgcon

1. Add KITT and KARR with the KI Truck and Trailer too (when DK finnishes it), it'll get more ppl online plus it will add a bit of variety instead of having a million Dels all over the place.

What cars you see in MP is the cars that is in your thingy.img

So basically you can have any car you want but everyone else will see the car that is in their thingy.img

Edited by Kid Buu

I know, but if they're all in the DL package we'll all have them wont we! ;)

Plus, you can have whatever car you want, but not any will have KITT's abilities, which would/could be included in the install as well.

Plus, you can have whatever car you want, but not any will have KITT's abilities, which would/could be included in the install as well.

They could since you can use any cleo

Not all would, and that would create a mess with people who think all others are cheating with teleporting and speed boosts.

Not all would, and that would create a mess with people who think all others are cheating with teleporting and speed boosts.

That was half the fun...

The funnest part about MP for me was driving off high building with LC on and set to the very same building's roof.

Sorry about spamming, DELB.

What I'd like to see in MP? - Well, maybe some missions or goals to do, as much as you can do it in MP. I hope that this time there won't be lags with CLEOs :P

Edited by RG

So wait ... is MP being brought back?

or is this for future mods?

i was unaware v3 was being released ... i thought with everyone abandoning the site ... it was dying out altogether?

I wanted to be a sound programmer/radio station creator ... but never heard back since the site "Heads" changed around & Del left.

I was never actually here for the multiplayer but I have a few suggestions

Make it have the features 0.2e has, if not done.

And when this comes out, should I uninstall 0.2e and install it?

So wait ... is MP being brought back?

or is this for future mods?

i was unaware v3 was being released ... i thought with everyone abandoning the site ... it was dying out altogether?

I wanted to be a sound programmer/radio station creator ... but never heard back since the site "Heads" changed around & Del left.

What? Theres enough sound engineers on this mod for starters!

And MP might be brought back if theres enough interest in it, and if someone is kind enough to donate a server :P

Edited by Orgcon

And when this comes out, should I uninstall 0.2e and install it?

It'll be for SA, not VC.

What? Theres enough sound engineers on this mod for starters!

And MP might be brought back if theres enough interest in it, and if someone is kind enough to donate a server :P

I'm actually making a server with one of my old PCs but my net wouldn't be fast enough for like 5+ players and I'm in Australia so it'd be crap ping for you guys.

I would like to be admin again, keep peace in the server like the old days.

I'd like to play some MP, I never really got the chance to before, by the time I found out, it was dead, lol.

what about having the bumbing into the back off someone feature so that you can force them back to the time you choose?

and maybe converting the del 13 into mp, with some effects like blues.

what about having on the online list telling you what time everyone is in?

what about having the bumbing into the back off someone feature so that you can force them back to the time you choose?

and maybe converting the del 13 into mp, with some effects like blues.

what about having on the online list telling you what time everyone is in?

That is not possible. SA-MP was never actually compatible with mods, all we could do for the server is tell the player that when he's driving for example a cheetah, that it's in fact the BTTF 2 Delorean. We can't force them back out of a mod you see?

That is not possible. SA-MP was never actually compatible with mods, all we could do for the server is tell the player that when he's driving for example a cheetah, that it's in fact the BTTF 2 Delorean. We can't force them back out of a mod you see?

To further elaborate, in SAMP when someone is using the BTTF 2 Del and goes into hover mode, a player without the mod installed will see a car turn into a helicopter.

Edited by Joe Statler

I don't think we will ever have a v3... We will however have a v0.3 :P

For del see bluespace88 ;)

Mike, if you read this, I have spoken to D.E.L.B. about the multiplayer. I still got the gamefiles, be sure to come on msn tomorrow so I can send them to you. We'll discuss more then. And Mike also please add me on steam. My steam ID is in my sig.