Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

somthing i want to point out

Now, i was looking at a topic about having a horse as a vehicle in 0.2e/f, and i respect the answer that you gave that your not working on that until you work on 1885 map/missions.

NOW ANSWER ME THIS!!! Why do we have a hover board in 0.2e/f, when we aren't working on 2015 map/missions yet!!

I think it is a bit unfair that you have a hover board that doesn't look like your even riding a board at all in the game, and you don't even let in one horse to remind us more of BTTF 3. honestly that used to be my favorite back to the future when i was younger, And I'm only 15!

So please just think about it.

Even if we had a horse to put in game, we would still need to speed time animating the legs, unless you want it to look like my time travelling cow....

We'll get around to all that, for now we have more important things to be working on.

oh, ok. i understand, it just seemed a little unfair, you know?, AND THE TIME TRAVELING COW IS EXACTLY WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: actually no, i would like it animated!!! (Except the time travel bit, and the really obvious point of it being a cow, not a horse! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

.....for now we have more important things to be working on.

BTW: what are you working on?........ or is that none of my business, sorry if it is.

Edited by BTTF Forever

Find us a model horse for VC then and we'll include it. Until then, it stays on the todo list for much later.

The new 1955 Courthouse Square of course....

Find us a model horse for VC then and we'll include it. Until then, it stays on the todo list for much later.

The new 1955 Courthouse Square of course....

http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/dnm/mo...amp;count=count

here is 3d model of horse. :P :P :P :P :P

Wait, i thought you were done with the courthouse square?, it looked pretty finished in the mission doodling video?

You missed the important part

Find us a model horse for VC

No way, there are 3 more streets to model yet!

Only for SA :

ImAPoooorLonesomeCowBoy.jpg

Cheval.jpg

" I'm a poooor lonesome cowboy ..."

I have animations :)

sorry mike, i just figured out you wanted a dff model and animations "already made" kind of thing. i probably would animate it if i had the software. but my pc is crap. it has a 32 mb graphics card!!!! I can hardly run 0.2e properly, 1 frame per second sometimes!!!!

well i hope the new streets you guys are modeling are good and ready by sometime next year!! do your best guys!!!

Still, deep down, i don't like saying it, cause it might be annoying to you, but, i really wish you guys could go faster, the suspense is killing me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:blink: :blink: i cannot wait for the surprise in 0.2f!

.......if there is one.

EDIT: i just saw pics for the SA horse while i was typing this, is there someway you can convert that to VC?

It's a vehicule ... But the horse makes no sounds ... -___-

It's only just in front of Cj's house

Edited by Microman

sorry mike, i just figured out you wanted a dff model and animations "already made" kind of thing. i probably would animate it if i had the software. but my pc is crap. it has a 32 mb graphics card!!!! I can hardly run 0.2e properly, 1 frame per second sometimes!!!!

well i hope the new streets you guys are modeling are good and ready by sometime next year!! do your best guys!!!

Still, deep down, i don't like saying it, cause it might be annoying to you, but, i really wish you guys could go faster, the suspense is killing me :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:blink: :blink: i cannot wait for the surprise in 0.2f!

.......if there is one.

EDIT: i just saw pics for the SA horse while i was typing this, is there someway you can convert that to VC?

The animations will be code based.

The reason things are slow, is because everyone has a life outside of this mod, we do this as a hobby. In addition to that, modelling is bar far the longest process in the whole mod, and once 0.2f is released, don't expect another release in the coming years...

and once 0.2f is released, don't expect another release in the coming years...

seriously????!!!!!!, holy crap, it does take long, i really feel sorry for you guys. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i seriously all of a sudden got really sad ;( ;( ;(

Edited by BTTF Forever

well, maybe if the nitpicking was held off......

I mean, the delorean was like upgraded almost every release to be more accurate :P

i ask for the 3rd time, can you convert the horse from vc to sa?, and i thought all animations were code based mike?

Edited by BTTF Forever

Sign in to follow this