:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

BTTF2 Autopilot

is it just me or does the TM look awesome in the beginning of that vid. Strange.

Well awesome work nonetheless, now is this possible in VC?

Edited by Joe Statler

last i tried, no.

Its using different opcodes not found in VC anyway, plus the whole animation and time travel code is completely different from VC.

Did you now remap the controls through memory hacking or the way you did it in VC:

Creating an extra car, placing the player_actor in there (I guess this time you can make it wasier by attaching that car to the rc car, making it invisible and collision free) and then creating a copy of the player_actor to place it at his initial place looking at the RC car?

Even easier if possible and if the player doesn't open the door when pressing <EXIT CAR> :D.

well, you always check the health of the dummy actor and set that to the player actor in VC..

OK I have NO idea how to work this, and the file never came with a Readme

Its not even available.

Yeah, but if you recall.....actors other then the player are quite weak.

Plus with the addition of clothes in SA....creating a dummy model is a bit harder........

well....i figured out how to remap the gas pedal button........its just that its the button and not the action........

I think in our case gas and brake pedal and handbrake are of concern. So if you get that working, then It'd be good ;).

yea, just as long as they work with joypads. Since I don't like to use the keyboard for any GTA games.

good news, I can remap the controls for RC.

At least I know how to NOP now. Gotta NOP each byte, lol.

Its interesting though. No engine acceleration noises, but the delorean accelerates normally.