Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Outside Time Travel

Nice work as always ,where have i heard that music before? (and what is it called?)

It's just come to me i think ff8?

More edit :- what am i talking about it's 10!! I thought it was the romantic music played in 8 when they are in space!

Edited by Sandman

Lol , in the French version it's "Linoa" , in Japanese it's "Rinoa" too ... :)

Been a while since i played them ,getting a bit mixed up i knew it was one of the ff games should of stuck with my first guess! ,cheers for the answer anyway.

Speaking of which, I haven't played Final Fantasy for a while. Used to have an almost complete collection of the soundtracks of the FF series. Planning to try Dissidia Final Fantasy for the PSP, after realizing the one a friend of mine gave me was a fake. <_<

We know it wont under its own power and we know that we cant pull it....

Guess the Doc was wrong XD

Looking really cool

Edited by hscitpe

it would be marty in the delorean with it on the train tracks and he has mr fusion already refuelled the train hits the delorean head on time travels before it damgaes the boot area since the engine is at the back luckly he has the time set to 10 mins after the train crashes into him so he re enters ad gets the delorean of the tracks and shouts jacka*** and the train driver shout fu-----ou before hes out of marty's earshot.

Like Blue said.

A ped-driven train is not that fast enough to push it either instantly or gradually to 88, even if it doesn't stop. Tested it myself. Was able to reach at least 70-75 or 80, but not beyond that. Unless someone here proves me otherwise, with a vid showing time travel at 88 (I would LOVE to see that, if it is possible).

As for a player-driven train, however, it might be possible. Just park a DeLorean in some place far away where the train would hit it at high or near maximum speed (where the train begins to shake). It MIGHT be possible to instantly push it to 88 or more at near maximum speed.

It would be awesome if the stupid train didn't derail below 88 (it did in the James Bond mod although the actual "88" might be lower in the BTTF mod) Just to clarify the trains derail speed IS hardcoded right?

Been playing with the "clone script" cleo mod from gta garage it's pretty tricky but it is possible to make your clone time travel without the game crashing ,like i said though very tricky (can be a retard most of the time )seems to have trouble getting upto 88mph ,but you can make him follow you off a big cliff therefore getting upto 88 pretty fast.Bit buggy as well.

Just me messing around till the better stuff comes out im sure your version(your version being rc mode) is going to be a lot better.

Makes sense, but just to be sure, the same glitch would pop up with flying Part II reentry right?

them I'm looking forward to the "I take off on my own, speed up to 88 and come back"-thing :D.

What?

:lol:, most sense full post ever.

Blue only will code the RC for the BTTF1 DeLorean.

The BTTF2 DeLorean will get a thing that let's the DeLorean take off, fly forwards till it reaches 88mph and travels and when it's back it'll come back and will most likely land again in front of you.

3 itself gets nothing except that its railroad version will be pushed by the Rogers later on.

Sign in to follow this