Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

how to change skins

Without sounding like a complete idiot how do you change the skins in 0.2e i download some skins got them working in my normal version of vc but they dont seem to work in my bttf version is it disabled in the mod ?

Just enter a car and explode it. Or just drown. ICANTTAKEITANYMORE has to be entered twice XD since there's 200 health and 200 armor points

Cheers guys you would think people would be able to figure stuff like that out on there own ,sometimes in life its the simple things !I'll try not to ask simple question in the future/or the past!

Thought i would ask this in here rather than start another topic.Was wondering if anybody knows of any bttf character skins for sa iv searched a few places and cant find any ,but i cant believe (with all the player skins out there for sa) that nobody has made any bttf skins.If any one can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Maybe i should have put this somewhere else !

Edited by Sandman

Place them in GTA:VC\skins, they need to be bmp format and 256x256 pixels big

Guest Praise Yahweh!

I have played the game a while, and "Marty's" hair goes WAY down his face, when it's supposed to look like Elvis-kinda hair...it just disgusts me. Therefore, I'm forced to go into the mansion and get the Tommy Skin.

Sign in to follow this