:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Download VC-MP Auto - Installer (Must install VC-MP client first for this to work.)

Download SA-MP Auto Installer (Must install SA-MP client first for this to work.)

SA-MP Client

VC-MP Client (You must download V0.3x for the MP mod to work.)

Troubleshoot:

Download Vorbisfile.dll place in GTA: SA dir.

Read the README for bugs and where to get the Deloreans! (VC-MP)

Edited by ELBdelorean
Typo

Here we go, BUMPing down the gravel road! :P

This link was probably deleted due to inactivity. Mediafire does that. Unfortunately. That's why I switched to Dropbox. ;)

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 1

Here we go, BUMPing down the gravel road! :P

This link was probably deleted due to inactivity. Mediafire does that. Unfortunately. That's why I switched to Dropbox. ;)

So, is there any working download?

Sorry for the double bump.

As a former member of the ELBD's SA-MP Team, I can say with the utmost authority that is pretty darn unlikely that the server will still be on and no other server in the SAMP list will allow you on with such an old Client Build, so its kinda pointless anyway.

Even Mike's MTA server is gone.

• Like 1

Wait a minute BTTFModMachine. :o

How long is it usually before mediafire deletes your links? Does it do it without asking?

If so, I'm going to begin to move everything to Dropbox A.S.A.P.!

Well I have stuff on Mediafire that have been dormant since 2008 and they are still available for DL, and I can't remember the last time I was on MF (appart from 2 mins ago to check). So I don't know what has happened to BTTFMM's stuff. :unsure:

Edited by Orgcon

Wait a minute BTTFModMachine. :o

How long is it usually before mediafire deletes your links? Does it do it without asking?

If so, I'm going to begin to move everything to Dropbox A.S.A.P.!

Well, that's what Mediafire used to say. If your account was flagged for "inactivity," like this download probably was. I like dropbox for the direct link download.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Probably unlikely just like Orgcon said:

As a former member of the ELBD's SA-MP Team, I can say with the utmost authority that is pretty darn unlikely that the server will still be on and no other server in the SAMP list will allow you on with such an old Client Build, so its kinda pointless anyway.

It will be pointless to upload something that's most likely not to work Yoshi... :facepalm: It would be like giving the link to a installer for The Matrix Online it's been shut down for a long time now (I never had a change to play sadly).

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Even Mike's MTA server is gone.

SAMP is still online. And that doesn't mean you can't host a server, or atleast a private one.

You'd still need the Original Server host files that correspond to that client though.

ELBD's SA-MP is DEAD, end of.

And apparently I was wrong about Mike's MTA server, it still might be going. but you'll have to check here yourself.

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=3621&page=1

I dunno what client you need, 1.3 was the last one I remember. But everything is downloaded from the server.

IP Address: mta.bttfhv.com

Edited by Orgcon

mta.bttfhv.com is the IP. I wrongly labeled it as Password.

VC-MP is even more deader.

Edited by Orgcon