:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Sparks

I think the flickering adds to the effect! :D

I only have an Nvdia 7300 gs 512Mb GPU, with 1Gb of system ram, and it looks fine as it is.

It looks even better with ENB even though I only get 15-20 FPS :lol:

is it possible to make this work with enb series so that the motion blur will look uber?

I've been trying to figure out a way to get ENB and BTTF working together for a while now. The problem is they both use the d3d9.dll file.

...find a why to get both d3d9's to work simultaneously and you'd theoretically have both mods working at once.

I'm not sure if there would be anything else conflicting there.

Question for Blue: What would happen if I tried adding the nifty spawn back in instead of the insta-spawn?

you mean like this?

enb.png

just look at the enb thread.

i kicked out the other spawn because it would lead to crashes sometimes.

I just took the spawn cleo from the previous source release, and deleted the new one. It doesn't crash at all, the only annoyance is the fact that it doesn't always spawn at the same lvl as you.

Plus with the new handling, if you're not careful or not very attentive, the del will run you over! :lol:

and instead of asking, you could've simply searched for this term <_<.

I only have an Nvdia 7300 gs 512Mb GPU, with 1Gb of system ram, and it looks fine as it is.

Yeah, and Gates only earns $20 Mio. a day :rolleyes: .

Mine's a "ATI RADEON™ X1600 AVIVO™ - Targa-Edition 256 MByte", what shall I say?

i kicked out the other spawn because it would lead to crashes sometimes.

Hm, never did to me so far :P.

I can imagine two other reasons why you did. On the one hand with that spawn, it takes some time for you to get into the Del, and on the other hand you have to refuel the Del before getting in ;).

@others:

If you want to restore that way of spawning, just use the spawn.cs from an older release. The only thing that's different in the new is that the DeLorean already is spawned and the fueled flag is set.

Sign in to follow this