Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bluespace88

Delorean Effects

You post your progress every 10 minutes :lol: that's why you rock XD :lmfao: at the 500+mph spin

anyway, so the thing is....I completely forgot that you had to get the velocity and then divide by 100.0, since I did that with KITTS Turbo boost, so this was what happened...

*In Captain Picard's voice* Engage!

It's just a little to big, but not much...

Didn't I say I'll get used to the new coil glows after some time? Now they look real good to me, :lol:.

Edit: Was to slow typing, was referring to post #354.

Actually, if you looked at the bttf1 stills, it comes otu the same place as bttf3's. We just never saw it at a good enough angle.

Besides, I think that was real fire and not movie magic, so obviously they couldn't have put the fire emmiters on the tire :P

Oh yeah, remember, this isn't the actual coils yet. The actual ones back at my apartment have only the mesh lighting up, not the tubes.

But the tubes do glow along with the mesh. Here in the few shots that don't have the extra glow animation overlayed on them.

Untitled-1.jpg

Then again it depends on which stunt car they're using. In this shot the glows are behind the coils.

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by archer9234

you know those tubes? They were the neon tubes behind the mesh. Not the tubes surrounding the mesh. That right there was a real life shot, maybe touched up by ILM, but ILM did not add the glow there.

niet zo een smart ass zijn he

-elyo and :)

Krijg de tyfus :D.

you know those tubes? They were the neon tubes behind the mesh. Not the tubes surrounding the mesh. That right there was a real life shot, maybe touched up by ILM, but ILM did not add the glow there.

You're right. The first shot had the tubes behind them. But that stunt car had them perfectly aligned at the edges. Rather than the center.

sure? They were behind the coils so you could have confused them for the coils.

Need pics of the A and B car, lol...

Reminds the diecast Lightning Run model Doc made in BttF 1 :lol:

Here's a picture of the other stunt car. You can clearly see the neon coils are differently place in the center. Compared to the lighting run car.

Untitled-3.jpg

Edited by archer9234

Look again. I see two neons on the front coil and a neon behind the side coils. Look for the black holders and you'll see the neon is a lot farther in then one would expect.

Plus on the side one, you can clearly see the neon disappear behind the coil when it curves backwards after going down.

Oh Em Gee

I just found out how you can call objects without changing main.scm, and I'm hoping to dear god it works on VC as well.

Call the IDE number. This means, there will be no need to edit the main.scm anymore........YIPEEE

I know they're in the back. I'm saying the lighting run one has the neon's in the back, lined up, to have the tubes and meshes glow. The second one just has the middles glow. It' doesn't even matter. It's a preference. Do you want the coils to fully glow or only half.

Edited by archer9234

Oh Em Gee

I just found out how you can call objects without changing main.scm, and I'm hoping to dear god it works on VC as well.

Call the IDE number. This means, there will be no need to edit the main.scm anymore........YIPEEE

Uhm whut?

Edited by crazyjointje

Sign in to follow this