:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BACKINTIME

Skins of Biff's Gang Members

guys of the forum, I'm in need of some skins of biff's gang members from 1955. if you feel you can help, please do. here's what I need.

3D: needs to be made from the IGDIAZ template.

Matches: needs to be made from the IGGONZ template.

Skin Head: needs to be made from the IGJEZZ template.

thanks in advance for your help

3D, Matches And Skin Head!? :huh: Are those their names? :P

I would, but what sorta time frame are we looking at here, as I'm kinda lazy, might take a while :P

EDIT: And are you sure you mean Biff's gang and not Needles?

Edited by Orgcon

if there was a school bull who wore 3d glasses and tried to be the man at my highschool he would've been laughed out of the freaking city... mind you the same goes for anyone whos pathetic enough to bully people once theyr past age 15. people are usually mature enough by that stage to know that bullying is childish and stupid and does nothing but make them look like absolute morons wich results in them ghaving no friends.

theres no such thing as "bullying jock" over here.

uuuh... yeah anyway HOW BOUT THEM SKINS GAIZ?

if there was a school bull who wore 3d glasses and tried to be the man at my highschool he would've been laughed out of the freaking city... mind you the same goes for anyone whos pathetic enough to bully people once theyr past age 15. people are usually mature enough by that stage to know that bullying is childish and stupid and does nothing but make them look like absolute morons wich results in them ghaving no friends.

theres no such thing as "bullying jock" over here.

uuuh... yeah anyway HOW BOUT THEM SKINS GAIZ?

Unless you live in Smallville, :P.

i made a pair 3d glasses that do have half transperent, and added to a ped (sfrendb) one of the people sonny talk to, in the opening cutscene of VC, i also edit the cloth to make it look like 3d, then i rigged this (so this is not just a retexture)

wssb5e.png

68cydk.png

15gouue.png

11ilusn.png

what do you think?

Edited by K.I.F.T.

Tweaked the topic title. You might see me more often doing this in future...