Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
D4n!

Problem with SA Multiplayer

When they are going to return to put the way multiplayer of gta sa mod bttf because the IP not this available one

<_< <_< <_<

Whats the point of grammar if he can't even construct a sentence that makes any sense!? ;)

If he was talking directly at you Grim, he should himself have used proper grammar and put a comma after 'you', for instance;

And you, should use grammar correctly.

Guest Rave
If he was talking directly at you Grim, he should himself have used proper grammar and put a comma after 'you', for instance;

who cares

And it is not at all, when already it(he,she) inserts the models of the deloreans and I do spawn, it(he,she) sticks and I have to restart my PC, please helps

Pd: translator uses and I speak Spanish

xDDDDDD xD xP

Edited by Dany

Dany, are you stuck in the 16th century dude, that sentence seems like it was straight out of a Shakespearian play :lol:

EDIT: Least the grammar was good :P

Edited by Orgcon

Dany, at least describe your problem in your native language and a close translation in the same post. Maybe with that you can get better answers.

Dany, at least describe your problem in your native language and a close translation in the same post. Maybe with that you can get better answers.

Only that it seems that the server this desactivated because the ping this in 0 and you prop does not have name the server

Edited by Dany

The server has been down for a long time now, because the person hosting the server is not doing it anymore.

---

El servidor está caído desde hace bastante tiempo, porque la persona que hacía de anfitrión ya no lo hace.

The server has been down for a long time now, because the person hosting the server is not doing it anymore.

---

El servidor está caído desde hace bastante tiempo, porque la persona que hacía de anfitrión ya no lo hace.

gracias por la informacion

Sort of already understood the problem without having to understand the dude's bad grammar, because when I saw this thread the first thing that came to my mind is the fact that the server was done for a month after Indi announced it's back.

Quando hay un server con un ping des 9999 el server no responde. Eso sendificar que el server no es activado. El server del reterno al futuro es muerto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you see a server with a ping of 9999 that means the server doesn't respond. It means that the server isn't activated. The back to the future server is dead.

Cuando hay un server con un ping de 9999, el server no responde. Eso significa que el server no está activado. El server de Regreso al Futuro (o Volver al Futuro) está muerto (o caído).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you see a server with a ping of 9999 that means the server doesn't respond. It means that the server isn't activated. The back to the future server is dead.

Fixed :D

No it isn't :P. It's ok, but you can't activate it because a) you don't have the server files and B) you can't launch the server. Only Indi can do that and i've asked him before if he could run the server again but he won't. It's dead and keeps crashing.

I meant your sentence, with words like "des", "quando" or "sendificar" :lol:... Anyway, I can't fix the server, only Indi can :o

If Indi will give me the files, I will host it on the same server as the shoutcast radio which is usually always switched on.

Mike i got you on msn, when Indi comes on MSN i'll ask him for you then i'll send you the files.

Ok, i asked Indi and he's going to give me the files right now. So when Mike comes online on MSN then i'll give it to him.

EDIT: Ok Indi had the files uploaded on a website and he had to pay some money to get them back. The operator is a lazy retard so it might take a while.

Edited by crazyjointje

I got the files. So Mike come on MSN now so i can give them to ya.

Sign in to follow this