Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

Maybe too early to be asking this:

Will the player models be based on the movie actors or SG-1 actors?

SG1 actor will be present in the story and general hammond too and it's scm and cleo mod both are used for animated some object and for the dhd in the first place they will have a menu and when i will can make that you would be able to program any destination like you want

Edited by zero

On this pics , it's the ancien one

I've made an other model :

FinalDHD3ds.jpg

Do you like it ? o_o

Thanks , I made it yesterday ( all my troubles seems so far away ... Sorry , Beatles reference ^^ )

Transport Rings :

Edited by Microman

Yes , we can use the Stargate and the Transport Rings with the bikes :)

Lol ^^

It's the V1 , so we can't go in the interior of Hataks for this version ... :)

But yes it will be like that :)

Here's a little "LOGO" video I made for the Mod :

">

All the homies of groove street was replaced ( New models , New skins )

already have the model of puddle jumper just a convertion and made the animation and i will be done

You seem to be working more on this mod. Anyways, it's your mod after all. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to try this out mself. :P

Speaking of which, GTA:SA and GTA4 are becoming more of a target for modding than the previous games. Other than that, R* is ALLOWING us to do so for these games by making them more moddable indeed. R*'s greatest contribution to GTA modding so far is their MPACK plugin.

I just hope R* does something for GTA:VC too to make it moddable. Perhaps the BTTF mod might catch their attention. They're probably even fans of the BTTF because of the BTTF references they made in the post-GTA3 games.

Not really I split time between mini mod and this mod however for the mini mod i can't fix better so i can't made any progress. and for this mod without player modeler it would be the same.

ooo yes you can the mini mod need help XD

and for the stargate for the V1 is good for the moment

I've only just started watching stargate, I'm up to the end of season 3 and I must say this mod is 'blowing me away' more than the BTTF mod did when I first saw that.

But I'm guessing its because of the BTTF mod and the Mini mod why this SG mod has progressed so far and so fast, so that'll take priority! :(

Keep up the good work, cause I can't wait to slaughter some Goa'uld! :D

it'd be cool if you could get the eye glowing thing to work. But that's talk for another day. Can't wait to fly a F-302.

Lol , we need a player modeller first for that :) A good one if possible :P

For F302 it will be in the second version with the prometheus and the puddle jumper

Would space travel even be possible in game? Or just gate travel? And What about the transportation rings?

Star Trek Online & Stargate Worlds are suppose to have space travel in them too.