:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Mikes Mod Blog - Kinda...

Littlewyan - there is a key word in there "estimate" ;)

kRay57 - Where do you people get these release dates from? Where ever you have seen that, I can tell you it's false information. Unless you see a confirmed release date posted on this site (which will be in the news section), by a member of our team, then it is not an official release date.

• Like 1

So what is this?

Q) When will 0.2f be released?
A) It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure - However we are shooting for a Spring 2013 release.

However we are shooting for a Spring 2013 release.

That only means that they TRY TO finish it until then. If it's NOT finished, it'll be released LATER!

Damn, even a kid could understand that phrase

So why did you post it here, if you already now the outcome?

That just suggests that Hill Valley will be done by that time, not the full 0.2f mod.

This topic hasn't been updated since December 2012 anyway, so you can just estimate what will happen next based on the time frame given.

If you've been here as long as I have (0.2a), you'll know that the release dates are usually pretty off. But it's all good since this is free to you.

• Like 1

Please, I want to GTA Pttf 0.2f

Do you know what I would like? A nice stainless steel exhaust system for my DeLorean. But I've got to wait for that ;)

I'm suspecting / hoping it will be released when its done and not any time sooner as that wouldn't make any sense.

The Year is always saying "2013" Does it mean 0.2f will be released in that year?

They are trying to shoot for a 2013 release, according to the first post in this topic. But they aren't guaranteeing that. It will be done when it is done.

The closer we get to a release, the more locked down the destination time becomes. As. You can see, the yesr is locked to 2013, it will be released this year, we just don't know when, yet.

• Like 1

What strikes me as odd is that the Hill Valley Town Square, according to your post, won't be completed until January 2015. Are you referring to all eras of the town square or just the 1955 one?

Come on!! You said 0.2f is gonna release under 2013. It's 2014 now and the 2nd date of 2014!!!! Now release 0.2f plsssss