Vice City: KITT Edition

Here it is

0.2d KITT in the VC Storyline with

-New and Improved rocket launcher

-In Car Autocruise

-Less troublesome on foot autocruise

-New buttonpresses (READ THE README!!!)

Download Here!

And please read the readme. If there is no problems........I'll decided what to do with it outside the forums. Just a test run here.

Oh yeah, I only played up to back alley brawl. Already aware of the gxt error at the beginning, but it's no big deal. And most important, save often. You will be less angry.

i would like to ask if there is any revisited version of this.

This version has a lot of bugs in some missions, specially in "ingame cinematic" (non cs ones) scenes in with the game gets freezzed ( i mean, nothing happends as it should).

For example, in the first missions, in the one you have to persuade the members of the jury, the action in wich tommy make then run never happens ( i realized i had to get kitt on autocruise mode near tommy for it to run)

here are some pics of where i have to put kitt for the ingame cinematicts to run properly :

Jury

28sav6w.jpg

Metting with lance ( replaced by tommy model)

2m4dt0i.jpg

Diaz mission for quads to appear

el2uxc.jpg

Some Mansion mission

2mxms0g.jpg

But now in am stoked on the first mission at love fist, called "Love juice" in wich you have to reach to a place in wich you have to push the horn , for a guy in a bike to aproach, but when i press the horn , it never arrives.

i get to the place, i press the horn...

r8f4oj.jpg

and i get this, my player on the bike waiting, while all around (cars, peds...) is moving normally, but the other guy never arrives

atkkcj.jpg

And there is where i am stocked!!

i Know , that in readme file it says:

---Known Bugs---
only tested for first few missions
possible bug with lasers and rocket launchers not working on mission cars (You already have it easy anyway)
doesn't allow you to go SPM or back when passenger present (could cause failed missions)
KITT sometimes kills other sounds (recommend you to use subtitles)
few missions might not work with KITT. Use normal cars in that case.

and the thing is that i have this bugs just in missions where i dont need/have to use KITT. Also i tried them with it, and same result.

For the same reason i dontk know if i will find any more bugs apart of this ones, but is very annoying., specially when i cant advance in the story.

So my answer is, there is any new main.scm before this minimod version? ( im using the -----=====Grand Theft Auto Vice City: KITT Edition 0.9.1=====----- that , as i know, is the last one)

Is this problem of the main.scm, or it comes from any other place?

Please help.

Edited by opusdream

I really like this mod... I can't play in my pc cause my pc is dead... Please make an Android version of little bit of feature... Like Autocruse, spm, & rocket launcher etc

Edited by NavinKnight
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 11:14 PM, NavinKnight said:

I really like this mod... I can't play in my pc cause my pc is dead... Please make an Android version of little bit of feature... Like Autocruse, spm, & rocket launcher etc

It's been almost 9 years, is the development still continuing? It's a job that requires willpower.

• Like 1