Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
K.I.F.T.

Radio station song requests

all our radio stations will feature forum requested music. its the way ive always done it.

all our radio stations will feature forum requested music. its the way ive always done it.

Unless it's "Unofficial" like mine.

are you like, planning on making one or what...

LOLZZ Then make 88 Washers per hour FM Nonstop washers and dryers :P

Edited by 88 miles per hour

I'd like having this song in a 2015 radio station:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

And if 2 songs by the same interpret are ok this one, too :D :

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Can I suggest this song then? Don't poo-poo it straight away... give it a listen. This band were considered 10 years ahead of there time 3 years ago so I guess this is what music in 6 years time will be like...

">

I request a love song It came out in 1984 so it would be good for 1985 when it was first performed live. Please accept it. It was a number 1 hit single for this band.

Reo Speedwagon - I Cant´t Fight This Feeling

I request a love song It came out in 1984 so it would be good for 1985 when it was first performed live. Please except it. It was a number 1 hit single for this band.

Except it? you mean accept it, if they were to make it an exception it wouldn't be in the station at all. Although it is a good idea for the '85 station. I myself think that I shouldn't get to suggest one, since I'm making my own.

When I think of 2015 radio stations I think of techno orsome other electronic music that sounds futuristic or robotic.

But where would you else sort m requests in? I only wanna see (or hear :D) them officially ingame :D.

When I think of 2015 radio stations I think of techno orsome other electronic music that sounds futuristic or robotic.

Like a bunch of Daft Punk songs. (Robot Rock)

Exactly what I was thinking. No seriously, lol It was. But There's about a million other good ones.

Right now I'm trying to find a non youtube quality version of this, it's not techno but it would be great for any other station:

i get that its a bttf game but seriously? i dont even think we should have the power of love on any of the stations let alone a german metal version of the theme, its too obvious. back in time is fair enough coz it was on the radio in the movie.

if were gonna have a techno station for 2015 then PLEASE let me adivse it. i unlike the majority of you actually listen to techno, Drum n Bass AND electronica. the set lists we've had so far for the radio stations that are finished are REALLY generic and REALLY predictable. i KNOW we voted for them but it looks like it was written by a bunch of 14 year olds who think they know about music (and it kinda was written by those sort of people)

basically if the song you want to suggest was a number one hit 20 years ago that still regularly gets played on the radio today DO NOT SUGGEST IT. we've all heard it a million times and never want to hear it again

Sign in to follow this