:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

how do you add new cars to vc?

This will make the game more unstable. Fair warning.

Mini Me has done this and he said there was no loss of stability from adding the extra cars...

thatd may be a coding problem, not neccicarily a model

Maybe. Maybe not. Double check the code. It may be model's fault too cause if the game crashes, code's fault or maybe col's fault. But model's fault didn't cause crashes to me.

Mini Me has done this and he said there was no loss of stability from adding the extra cars...

Yup. And the cars I added are not that high poly (04Del, 04Tm and 04TmFly).

In this case you only tidy up the game (more precisely: the default.ide) and then get four free car slots that are already hardcoded (I guess that cause they have normal sounds e.g. for the engine) but where never used in VC. 1 of these slots is required for the wheelmod if you want to have custom wheels, so in the end you can add 3 cars.

I've added 3 cars, about 50K Poly's each to VC, a Maybach 62, Ferarri 512 Scagetlatti, and a Honda Accord. There are stability issues, but I didn't adjust frame limiter and I found a tutorial on GTAForums and posted it on the old forum.

Unfortunately my VC have some issue while loading. (happens when I add 3 cars) I dunno why but for me, 2 cars is all I can put. I dunno what has happen to my damn PC and it's damned ATI Radeon

Haha, JohnnyMan :P

I Can add all three of them and I have a ATI Radeon™ X1600pro in my PC and adding 3 is possible :P

@The Doc:

but I didn't adjust frame limiter

Frame limiter? for what would you need to edit that?