:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

BTTF Hill Valley - Version 0.2f Update 01 Nov 12 2015 0.2f Update 01

(8 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

The first update to 0.2f.  Simply install over the top of your existing installation of BTTF HV version 0.2f.

The update addresses the following issues:
-Reinstates the start line for the lightning strike run on Nov 12th 1955
-Reinstates the correct model when time travelling via the clock tower lightning strike
-Fixes the crash caused when pushing the railroad DeLorean up to 88 mph with the Rogers 131 locomotive
-Fixes the wormhole sound effect bug
- Fixes traffic missing after a short time
- Fixes spawning issues with Doc's truck and wrecks of it generating at Sunshine Autos
- Fixes lights on Doc's truck (submission) causing a crash
- Fixes the Jules Verne Timetrain dropping through the roof of Vercetti's Mansion
- Fixes crash when timetravelling with the BTTF3 DeLorean using the remote control
- Added (WIP) hover conversion animation for 2015 Luxor Cab Company Citroën DS Taxi
- Added an ini-file to change keybindings (see bttf-hv.ini)
- Added opcode definition for memory manipulation script in game script source to fix crashes when compiling custom changes
- Remapped hover conversion keybind on 2015 Police car to use the global hover conversion button

Also included are all of the source code files for the mod

3 people like this

User Feedback

MartyMcFry

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By all means, this is an amazing mod! However, the clock tower part is ticking me off badly. Where, in god's name, is the starting line?

Share this review

Link to review
peter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is a massive improvement over the initial release but the only problem I have is the time train.

when I time travel with the time train it just spawns in when it re-enters through the wormhole after time travel.

the train doesn't come through the wormhole like before. its kind of hard to explain

Share this review

Link to review
anakinkenobi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great update! The cars are actually back on the street after I installed this. Dumb question, but I'm guessing that the white line is only in 1955?

Share this review

Link to review
RobertBlox

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thanks for the update! This is great. :D

1 person likes this

Share this review

Link to review
rider450

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

can't set the time circuit destination with a laptop keyboard

Share this review

Link to review
Nickumtoo

The hard work and dedication in this, is insane. This team, this community is incredible! As stated previously by Peter is the time train no longer keeps its momentum when time traveling in cutscene mode. Other than that it is fantastic! One question, could there be a timeline where the dmc-13 Time Machine makes a return? I understand why it was removed but it was so unique and cool! Anyways excellent as always!

Share this review

Link to review
John

Update is awesome

Share this review

Link to review
Oldcpv3

Where the twin pines mall is?

Share this review

Link to review