BTTF: Liberty City Version 1.1B 1.1B

(4 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

13 Screenshots

User Feedback

Fishygreen97

Report ·

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This is actually really impressive. I think it might be better than BTTF: HV if that didn't have so much nostalgia for me. When I was installing the game I was thinking that it wasn't going to be that great because it looked like a basic installer. Then when I booted up the game, I was surprised. The main menu looks amazing! When I actually started playing, I really enjoyed the character model for Marty which looks better than BTTF: HV and as I walked around, I found that I was collecting papers off of the ground. It wasn't till later that I found out that it was used for the Mr. Fusion, which is genius. I also really liked how the view inside of the DeLorean showed the time circuits and I also enjoyed the HUD design. All of this stuff should be added into BTTF: HV! Unfortunately, I found that the graphics for the time travel was lacking.

Share this review

Link to review
Bravo Hawk

Report ·

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Its cool!

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
kaiser

Report ·

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Great scott! It's just wonderful

• Like 1

Share this review

Link to review
Sea

Report ·

I think this mod is really impressive it has so much nostalgia for me because when i was 5 or 6 i would play gta 3 on my phone/tablet it was so fun i wish they would update it more but i dont think they will because the team is disbanded but if they were still a team i think they would have better updates then ever!!.. 

Share this review

Link to review